View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #30
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: College football 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
I checked with my super reliable sources to see what you meant by Harbaugh to Michigan, it's almost a done deal. Though even now its still unclear to me.

How would you rate the validity of these rumors on the following scale, that Harbaugh would leave San Fran for Michigan?
4. Serious
3. Serial
2. Cereal
1. Man Bear Pig

4/Serious meaning legit and 1/Man Bear Pig meaning its time to take the medications.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports coach Jim Harbaugh is already losing the 49ers' locker room, and the veterans are wondering if he's really "all in."
According to RapSheet's sources, Harbaugh "irked" the 49ers' veterans by bringing the team to Baltimore to practice with the Ravens during training camp ahead of the preseason game between the two clubs. Reports of tension growing between Harbaugh and the 49ers' front office are old, but the coach not having his players on his side is new. Entering the final year of his contract, it's very possible Harbaugh may be coaching somewhere else in 2015. But if Harbaugh can lead the 49ers to a Super Bowl title, it should wash away all concerns.

Its a done deal, Ill be shocked if it doesnt happen

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05027 seconds with 10 queries