View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 01:27 PM   #75
30gut
Playmaker

Re: Who is Kirk Cousins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
But that's not enough facts to work with, nobody could make a meaningful judgment with that little information. Pointless conversation if we don't fill in the gaps with what the sources have told us.
I'm not making a judgement about anything other then what I see on the field though.

Personally, I separate who the athletes are on the field from what they do on the field. So to a large extent I couldn't care less what a player does off the field. Whether they are a saint or a jerk, makes no difference to me. From Russell Wilson to Aaron Rodgers to Ben Rothlisberger they're will always be talk, rumor and sources. I think I have decent handle on how the whole media/sourced information business works and there isn't enough truth nor accountability for me. So, I'm not going to put much credence into media "sources" filling in the gaps, especially when for me the gaps don't even matter when I can just watch the games. They can say Griffin said he wouldn't run read option but when I actually see Griffin out there running read-option with a leg brace on...it kinda renders their storylines off base/wrong to me.

So to each their own. For me, what I see on the field is enough. I don't give much credence to the rumor mill.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05989 seconds with 10 queries