View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 10:57 AM   #54
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Montae Nicholson Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Unless your name is Max McGee. Not sure if the younger generation knows of his big game in the first Super Bowl playing with a bad hangover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
I hear you but that's a different era. Strength and conditioning was not nearly as important as it was today... wasn't it a different sport ?

Like it or not, getting and keeping your body football ready is a big part of this sport. I know Montae is not the only player in the league to party during the season, but when you look at guys like Tom Brady having his own personal trainer who is known for studying the importance of a good diet, and other players wanting to work with the same guy... don't you think his advices about nutrition involve not getting shitfaced during the season?

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
No argument from me. I just think the Max McGee story is amusing. Of course alcohol consumption has zero benefits and can only hurt physical performance. As with any drug it will hurt some more than others. The negative effects seem to exponentially become worse as a person ages.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05159 seconds with 10 queries