View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 10:42 PM   #41
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: NFL Anthem Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
I do know the Ravens fans of which I speak and they are well educated men and women who felt, just as strongly as you believe the opposite, that the pre game anthem was not the proper time or place to protest, respectfully or otherwise. I also guarantee you they did not watch any games, check scores or otherwise "cheat" on their convictions.

You are free to believe what you want, but demonizing those who do not think as you do and assuming that their motivations cannot be the product of reasoned thought persuades no one of the correctness of your views.

Sent from my ASUS_P00J using Tapatalk

Fine than you know the small handful of bigots that put their money where their mouths are. I may not know them but I guarantee you none of them have ever felt social injustice for one second of their lives. The people who are trying to demonize these players for drawing attention to the social injustice taking place in this country are bigots JR. im sorry if they are your friends. It always amuses me when white folks drop the “time and place” line on standing up against racism by trying to paint them as unpatriotic. As if they understand, let alone give a shit, what black people put up with in the year 20-fucking-18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.13329 seconds with 10 queries