View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 10:08 AM   #23
rocnrik
Playmaker

Re: Skins getting heat again over name issue

Change it .. hell then I can close this chapter in my life .. once they change the name the identity of the team is gone .. so will the years of loyal fans .lets call them the Washington pc ‘s , the people that are offended by the name most likely don’t watch football .. it’s all political agenda crap ..I’m offended by a lot of crap mostly I’m offended by the people who are offended ! I’m offended that the nfl has a team in Chicago that the black murder rate is through the roof and they put that team on prime time ! If the nfl wants to get into politics then get into it !!! Tell the Chicago mayor either stop this genocide in your city or the Nfl will do away with your team ..I guess aethist will find the saints name offensive 😳.. and what about the browns ( is that really about the last name) hmmmm... did the cowboys not slaughter indians way back .. the native Americans should really have issues with that ..yea I know the redskins is a horrible horrible name .. how the hell could I have been so blind ...so all these years I’ve been a racist and did not know it ..I guess we all are for even pulling for team .. who can I sue for selling me stuff all these years with a rascist logo name on it ? Let’s face it .. the name is going to change .. sooner than later.
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05357 seconds with 10 queries