View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #471
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Ron Rivera Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
I agree that Dan will change the way he does certain things like how the organization treats women and not being so arrogant. But in the end certain players will still have direct access to him and when they don't like what RR is doing will let DS know they are unhappy. As we know, DS will "handle" it from there.

My point about RR is that he was a decent (not great) HC at Carolina with an organization that had lots of talent and was well run. Now he is at the most dysfunctional poorly run organization in the NFL. Not only is he the head coach of a team lacking talent, he's the de-facto GM, chief culture changer, name change committee member, and Dan Snyder "shield". Just coaching would be difficult enough but he's taken on all these other roles as well which I don't think does anything to help the team's chances to win. God bless him if he can pull all this off, and I hope he does, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Didn't Carolinas owner get canned while RR was coach. Not sure how functional they were. Maybe better then Snyders Skins but they had issues. Let's see how RR does. So far i am good with the direction and pace the organization has taken.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.30435 seconds with 10 queries