View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 04:19 PM   #66
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: Brian LaFemina Out Less Than 1 Year In

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
“Meddles with the organization?”

You do realize Snyder OWNS the team, right? He SHOULD be “meddling” with the operations side of the business. That’s his job.

Lafemina seemed like a great guy and everything, but at the end of the day, i don’t give a rats ass about how Snyder manages the non-football side of the business.

As a fan, The only thing i really care about is the product on the field. I care about the GM and everyone who reports to him. I care about the coaching staff. I care about the players.

And as far as i can tell, Snyder has not “meddled” to any unusual degree on that side of things in some time. He’s let those guys do their jobs. However, they’ve been proven ineffective. So now i want Snyder to do some more “meddling.” He needs to fire Bruce or move him to another role where he just focuses on the stadium. And he needs to hire a new, capable GM. That GM can make a decision about what to do with Jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you are in the minority of fans that do not care about the non football side of the team. To many people the game day experience is very important.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.25461 seconds with 10 queries