View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 01:49 PM   #138
Warthog
The Starter

Re: PREDICT GAME 3 AGAINST “Da Bears”

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
If Keenum was playing as bad as Eli, then yes I think you can start to entertain the idea of starting Haskins.

Eli - 62.9% comp %, 556 yds, 2 tds 2 ints, 37.9 QBR

Case - 69.1%, 601 yds, 5 tds 0 ints, 71 QBR

2 sacks = perhaps Keenums 2nd best stat after 0 ints.

----------------------

Jay isnt that bad. For the utter crap he has to work with on the O, he is making lemonade out of lemons. When he had teh weapons (kirk, d jax, garcon, reed) we had a top 5 passing offense.

Jay feels like Kyle Shannahan around here .. a talented offensive mind being blamed for things outside of his control.

I am fairly certain Jay had 0 say in his D coordinators, trading for Alex Smith, and Callahan has major say in the run game weekly gameplans.

I feel like Jay only gets 100% control over the passing game .. and the passing game is our only strength right now and he is doing it with limited resources and a bare cupboard.

Jay Gruden is a good OC but a below average HC. He is also handicapped by the worst GM / Owner combinations in the NFL. Having a poor GM constantly created big problems for Gruden. This year Gruden is being hurt by the fact that the team couldn’t find a quality DC for this year. The result is we get stuck with Greg Manusky, who doesn’t have a creative DC bone in his body. Manusky is taking a fairly talented defense and turning it into mush.

The problem is that it’s easy to fire Manusky The hard part is to get someone to take his place. As with eventually replacing Gruden - who wants to come here? The good news is that you’ll be well-paid. The bad news is that you’ll lose a lot of games because of the idiotic decisions of the GM / Owner and their meddlesome ways. So you’ll be rich but professionally you’ll look like an idiot as the team loses and looks chaotic. You’ll get the blame!!

Gruden will be dancing a jig as he leaves this team! But he’ll not bad mouth Snyder after he leaves, because it just looks like sour grapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04864 seconds with 10 queries