View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #23
donofriose
The Starter

Re: Official 2013 NCAA College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
He's playing against you and me cult.
Griffin played on one of the worst teams in history and changed that program around playing against power houses such as Oklahoma and Texas not Ohio. I think he is a solid player but let's wait and see what he does against good talent

As for Griffin, his Heisman year was insane, he had like 4 games where he had more tds than incompletions.
To be honest the Big 12 had some really bad defenses that year and Texas wasn't nearly as good as they used to be. But with that said RG3 threw more TD's than incompletions for the first couple of games that year and was amazing.

Louisville did play Florida with Florida having an entire team filled of pros and Bridgewater looked like the best player on the field. The Sugar Bowl proved a lot to me in terms of his ability since Bridgewater won't get the opportunity to play top teams that often.

With that said lets give Bridgewater some time and see what he does. I think he will prove to be a great college QB. Tough as any QB and one of the smartest QB's I have ever seen. That includes Luck, Wilson and Ryan who I thought were highly intelligent college QBs.
donofriose is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04780 seconds with 10 queries