View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 07:18 PM   #53
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: 2017 Draft Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Not knowing the kid, I can't speak for him, but if the impression McC got from an interview and from speaking to those close with him is that he is a changed man and he deserves a chance I would be ok with it. But he wouldn't get another one if he slipped up again. I've seen the video and I know the girl was copping an attitude with him, but you gotta maintain your composure. You don't think I haven't wanted to hit someone who was mouthing off at me? The difference is I know not to act on it.

Long story short if McC does his homework (which we know he will) and thinks Mixon is worth the chance I'll probably get over it. But he's already on his second chance, which is what Bob Stoops gave him when he welcomed him back to the program. If he screws up again, I don't want to keep giving him chances based on his athletic talent.
That works...he doesn't get another screw up for sure. It was a terrible video for sure....but if Dallas/eagles draft him then it's proven, he is a woman beater and will burn in hell

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05824 seconds with 10 queries