View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 01:45 PM   #46
53Fan
Franchise Player

Re: With the 17 pick, the Washington Redskins select...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30gut View Post
Pick 17 my thoughts:

I want someone that can come in help the defense day 1.

This draft is supposed to be deep at CB, S and Edge rusher.

I want to help the DL but the only DL prospect that might be worthy of pick 17 has someone questions marks that turn me off. I like McDowell, talented kid, but too many question marks for me and I wouldn't want to force the picks.

The biggest area of weakness in my eyes is the pass defense and the weakest area of the pass coverage more then pass rush although pass rush is always a need. I would want the highest rated CB, S or Edge rusher on the board:

Tre'Davious White CB
Gareon Conley CB
Takkarist McKinley Edge
Haason Reddick ILB/OLB
Derek Barnett Edge

----------------------------------------------------

If the FO knows they can't/won't sign Kirk to a long term deal I want a QB either Watson or Trubisky. Although I like some of the other QBs these are the only QBs I would take at 17.
I've asked this before and I'll ask it again. We all know Cleveland needs a QB badly. The only reason they won't take one with the first pick is not one of them is rated that highly and Garrett is too good to pass up. If they were willing to give up their #1 pick for Cousins, who I personally want to keep, and their other #1 or 2nd pick for him, would you make that deal? We get Garrett and possibly Watson. Let Colt play this year while our other 2 learn. If I had any idea wtf Bruce was doing it would help, but I dont. As far as I'm concerned he's messed this up as much as much as possible.

Could Redskins draft the next Kirk Cousins to replace him?

Last edited by 53Fan; 04-14-2017 at 02:15 PM.
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.18866 seconds with 10 queries