View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 10:14 AM   #107
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker

Re: WFT v Seattle predictions/pregame talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I was glad we picked him and stuck with him through all of last year and the start of this year.

It's been all good news recently about him starting to get what it takes to be successful.

He has all the talent in the world, but if he can't translate anything from QB room/practice field to to the gameday field, the talent doesn't matter.

That pass to McLaurin that should have been easy pitch and catch for a 1st down and big play, turned into almost a game altering interception, killed me. You have to be able to do the basics.

And he is too talented to not have the ability to do it. He just needs to either work at it more and/or absolutely force himself to do it no matter how uncomfortable it makes him. I'd rather have him throw late with proper footwork than wing balls off his back foot that go sailing high.
Just cause you have a strong arm doesn't mean you have talent. To me DH doesn't have talent. He misses on the most basic things a QB has to have. He can not set his feet correctly and throw an accurate pass. He isn't mature enough to be an NFL starter. Mahomes has talent cause he doesn't need mechanics to be accurate. Haskins reminds me of Jay Schreoder.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05376 seconds with 10 queries