View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 03:32 PM   #1276
SkinsGuru
Impact Rookie

Re: WFT Quarterback Thread - Post SEASON 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
Doc walker likes the name .. Burgundy & Gold , The best College team for a while goes by the name Crimson tide , uses a elephant for mascot.. plain helmet with number .. The BRAND is what the team makes it .. you lose and people say it sucks .. you Win and the name becomes part of it I personally do not want another generic name to replace what we had .. red tails, red wolves , all those names are just that .. Washington Football is what I like .. no need to say team .. they Could be also referred to as Burgundy & Gold .
i disagree . . . every team is that already . . . Seahawks are the Seattle Football Team, Cardinals are the Arizona Football Team, etc. etc. etc. . . . BORING!! Come up with something and actually give the team an identity because generic names like that are NOT an identity. Plus that would be the best of all worlds for the team. they would be able to still use the Washington Football Team any times because its still would be true and they can sell merchandize still using that name . . . Plus. sell a shit ton more using whatever name they come up with.
SkinsGuru is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04117 seconds with 10 queries