View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:12 AM   #43
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: Post Dumpster Fire...er Skins vs. Saints Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
So who the fuck thought Smith was better than Cousins? Man they really know how to fuck up the Qb position here in Washington. Smith can not carry an offense at all. He has no presence or big play ability to speak of. Now we're stuck with this noodle arm for the next few years. Also we have the most overrated o-line in the league. This is now two times where I've seen them get abused by subpar defenses. And this was a true test for the defense and they just got gashed.

You had two weeks to get ready and this is the best you can do? This does not look good Jay. Not good at all.
Yeah I have to admit I had the same thought, re: the bolded. I don't think there's anything wrong with Smith's arm, but Sunday I watched Cousins deliver strikes while falling backwards under duress from Fletcher Cox as he anticipated receivers running to the open area. And last night I watched Smith hesitate and double clutch until the receiver ran open, and by then it was too late to throw.

In the post-game press conference Gruden is up there saying we need to make sure we get our quarterback into plays he's comfortable with. For me, that translates directly to: we're finding out that our QB isn't comfortable with as much as our old one was.

Not a good sign at all. Bruce Allen should be canned now so a new GM can get in and get organized ahead of the draft.

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.05050 seconds with 10 queries