View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 09:57 PM   #107
kct1975
The Starter

Re: Should Gruden be fired ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
No, not yet. Allen should be gone though after this year. Let Doug Williams take over Allen's duties, and let Jay finish out his contract and then see where this team is at. I understand the ones who say you can't use the injuries as an excuse, next man up and all that, but I'm sorry, #1 WR gone for the year, #2 WR missed significant time, #1 RB gone for the year, #2 RB missed significant time, 3 Guards (including a probowler) gone for the year, and another now will miss several weeks, TW missing a couple games, and both he and Moses playing hurt, arguably the #1 CB hurt most of the year and now on IR, and last but not least, now we have Josh friggin Johnson one injury away from being the starting QB, now that both the starting and backup QBs broke their legs...and I'm sure I missed some...I mean if this team is completely non-competitive, flat, and just shows no desire over the next four weeks, maybe he's gotta go, but I don't see that happening. He'll be back next year, and hopefully we won't be signing Joes off the street to run his offense.
[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I totally agree with everything you just said!

While Jay Gruden hasn't been perfect, I do still think that he is a Decent coach.

With the absolute Mess that Dan Synder has made of the Redskins, at least Jay has kept the team competive.

I also agree that the injuries have completely hobbled the team, through no fault of Jay Gruden.

I also agree that Bruce Allen has become simply a Servent of Dan Synder, unfortunately.

Dan Synder is the real problem!

Please understand...I agree that Jay Gruden has made a lot of mistakes, but he has at least kept the Redskins competive.

Bruce Allen needs to Go Away and so does Dan Synder!

(my apologies for my rant)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.74358 seconds with 10 queries