View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 10:58 PM   #65
WCommandersfan99
The Starter

Re: Browns pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Allen is a back up, I don't get the urgency of putting him in by anyone.
He has more career starts than Haskins actually before you go down that road. There is no urgency at this point, but there could be soon if Haskins woes' continues. Allen was the #1 coming in to college football a few years ago and started the majority of games for Rivera/Carolina last year. Rivera also traded a draft pick to get him this year. This fanbase is delusional if they really feel Rivera will wait on Haskins to miraculously improve when they can see what they have in Allen. Allen's strengths from his draft profile included: accuracy, quick release, mobility. If Haskins woes continue, you will see Allen soon.

https://www.baltimorefeather.com/bal...layer-profile/

Haskins completion percentage is the lowest in the NFL of all qbs who started both games thus far. Let that sink in for a moment. These other young qbs display much better fundamentals and accuracy than Haskins has. They are completing more of their passes than Haskins. But keep making excuses for him. I hope the kid works out, but he's been disappointing thus far in 2020. I really expected the fundamentals/accuracy to improve from 2019. I have not seen it yet.
WCommandersfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.18390 seconds with 10 queries