View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #9
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: Chainsaw Dan Snyder

im as big of a DS hater as there is but i dont see anything new in the article to re-flame him.

im embarrassed by DS for the things like tampering with AH, cutting his trees for a view of the potomac, countless stories of him treating common folk like menions, firing the entire secretary staff when he first took over, when he was invited to raven owner steve bishocetti's (sp?) house as steve greeted dan he said "welcome dan" dan said "call me Mr. Snyder", steve said "GTFO of my house", putting a mom n pop hardware store out of biz under the guise of public safety and he bought a town board member b/c they were letting people park there to go to six flags, him going to college player work outs and making player decisions, etc .... we've heard all these rumors and stories.

but all that is old news, its in the past. so far i have no reason or evidence, nor does the article, that DS had anything to do with the re-signing of mcnabb except inuendo that we typically under DS try and make headline news before big games since the nat'l media spot light is on us at that time.

he maximizes his profit line but hes been a good boy so far with no evidence to prove otherwise thus far.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05411 seconds with 10 queries