View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 12:35 PM   #30
Warthog
The Starter

Re: Predictions on Game 2: Dallas week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Manusky needs to use this talent better on defense or its gonna be another long day. People talk about Zeke and run game and it starts there...but I said in the offseason, Cobb, Cooper and Gallup are the best receiving corp in the division and underrated in the conference. Cobb will probably get injured, but they didn't lose anything with Beasly when he is healthy. I think Sweat and Kerrigan will challenge Dallas more than the Giants did.

AP will be ready to play and I wasn't impressed with the Dallas D line outside of Lawrence. There are serious opportunities running the ball up the middle. The coverage in the middle of field is a serious problem with Dallas. Getting Trey and our TE to work that area will find success. Dallas covers the boundaries extremely well but their safeties are beatable when left alone.

I think to win we need to gash them running, especially off the middle-left side of line. AP will be motivated to prove a point. I really like the combo routes that O Connell used to scheme space...flood the tampa 2 zone and send a man deep to open the middle for Quinn and Reed to work.

I think its gonna be close but Cowboys pull away like the Eagles did eventually:

Skins 20 Cowboys 27

How do you think O’Connell is doing as the OC?

Do you think Gruden took over the play calling in the second half of the Eagles game? Many of the second half play calls were very Gruden-like. Predictable runs on first down, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04974 seconds with 10 queries