View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 11:01 PM   #1960
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Anyone with half a brain knows Russia is our enemy and that they are going to conduct actions against us. That is not why it is a hoax. It is a hoax because of the way the media and dems make it seem like there is validity to the claim that Trump or Sanders are working with or for the Russians/Putin.

Also people with half a brain knew the Dems would leak this kind of story at some point before the election. My biggest shock is they played the Russia card so early, but I am sure they will play it often.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He hired a loyalist with no credentials whatsoever to be the head up National Security. He did this on the heels of the IA’s report that Russia was interfering again. He did it because he knew Grenell would do whatever it takes to cast shade on the facts. For his own ego and fear of people considering his election illegitimate. Hiring a yes man to head up national security to protect your ego in itself is dangerous. It isn’t exactly on par with a walmart greeter.
He stood on the world stage next to putin and said he believed him over his own ia’s. Not a hoax. Not fake news. It fuckin happened and its strange as fuck. Fishy as fuck.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04706 seconds with 10 queries