View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 10:32 AM   #75
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
For those saying they don't believe Dan really cares about how things are going, just remember...we know he at least tried to replace Manusky and possibly Gruden in the offseason...we just don't know to what extent and/if Allen was involved with any of that. While I like the idea of bringing in Gibbs to help with the replacement of Allen, if we are so lucky for that to actually happen, I don't think Gibbs would do it or should really be the one to, and maybe someone like Tony Dungy would be a better choice to help guide Snyder through the transition. Dungy is well respected, still plugged into the league, and if nothing else would provide some damage control and send a message to the league that..."hey I'm trying here to put things on the right path"...just a thought.
If Snyder really "tried" to fire Gruden, he would be fired. The owner of the team can do that. I agree on Gibbs, but I don't think much of Dungy. Honestly, unless Dan changes [not likely] it isn't going to matter who takes Allen or Gruden's place.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03793 seconds with 10 queries