View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 07:17 AM   #12
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Dunbar accused of armed robbery

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
I'm SO tired of reading this or a similar phrase when millionaires commit crimes, particularly when I read it on a sports-related site. This site is supposed to be my momentary escape from the rest of the world's many problems.

I'm not knocking you for posting it, sdskinsfan. You have a good heart. I'm just sick of reading about this stuff.

So, from now on, I say "AMF" (adios) to those who had it made and then threw it away by committing crimes because they would not change their lifestyles and avoid negative influencers in order to keep it.
Agreed, don't know much about American politics and stuffs, but I'll be guessing that's something common to a lot of countries: when low life thugs do petty stuff they deserve jail or worse, but we're supposed to wish a multimillionaire gets second and third chances after being through the roof stupid.
My mind just can't get over how dumb one has got to be to piss away opportunities like that... that's an insult to people busting their asses and not getting 10% of those opportunities in they entire life.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04047 seconds with 10 queries