Thread: Drunk Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 08:55 AM   #977
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Drunk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
I just hopped into this thread and I agree that even though I watched 28 days I am too much of a bitch to watch 28 weeks later by my self. With that said im hugely proud of myself to not be wandering drunk illy the streets of San Juan by my self right now. It's 2 am and I'm drinking Bahamas mamas in my room. A few years ago I would be on the street chasing the dragon. Now I'm content to chill ina resort room and drink till I sleep. This is a huge accomplishment for me. Years past im hammer time finishing strangers drinks and getting beat up or arrested. As a professed and true alcoholic it feels so good to be in my resort room readying to go to bed vs normally being raging and waking up in jail cells. But as I type .... The urge to go out is sooo strong. Alcohol and binge partying is my DNA, I'm
Literally genetically inclined
To
Stay up later then everyone, I'm breed to drink until blackout robot drunk...I'm just that 1percent who can go all night and end up anywhere. It's scary. My wife lectured me and lectured me to not do what I so naturally do. Heart of darkness is pulling me so hard to test these bars that post close "at sunrise". I will shut u down. It's like a piece of me is jumping out my chest. Fuck alcoholism. 99 percent will read this as a stupid rant, 1 or 2 will know exactly the feeling. Staying in t
You may need to pump the brakes a little bit. For me, moderation is key with everything...I find myself every now then needing to dry out from smoking weed, drinking, etc.

Earlier this year I quit buying burbon because I was seriously drinking it way too much and getting way effed up. I haven't bought a bottle since March and only drank it a couple times since.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04558 seconds with 10 queries