Thread: Cards postgame
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 09:53 AM   #63
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Cards postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
What I have heard about Haskins since he was thrown to the wolves last year is he continually progresses, gets better every week, doesn't make the same mistake twice, etc. Countless talking heads have sung those praises, consistently, and that cannot be ignored.

That being said, he has also been inaccurate at times, but I have to believe some of that inaccuracy comes from happy feet and anxiously trying to get rid of the football before he gets clobbered.

The O line has to improve. Honestly after Scherff went out last night, I thought the O line was better. Perhaps that was a coincidence...?
People forget that last year's o-line, when Haskins was making a lot of progress towards the end of the season, was far better than the group we have now.

As Matty said, Haskins needs to play better period. But you can't overlook the fact that this o-line is straight up trash. They are not even mediocre, they are straight up terrible. Also, Scott Turner needs to draw up a gameplan with that in mind IMO.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.07288 seconds with 10 queries