View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 10:37 PM   #38
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Breaking: Clinton Portis, Carlos Rogers among 9 players charged with scheme to defraud NFL Healthcare program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
And what would your politics be? Please explain. I have run across a few extreme lefties that hold any minority of any race, creed & color totally blameless for any act of injustice they commit, is that you? My white girlfriend of over a dozen years is constantly bad mouthing white people, it boggles the mind. Self hating liberals, what a joke.
Jesus fucking christ. I apologized, out of decency, for bringing politics into a place I normally prefer to keep politics out of, simply because we don't come to a fucking football forum to discuss politics.

You need a fucking reference? 15000 fucking posts, at least 1000 of those mother fuckers have to be politics related. I don't need to explain shit. You know my position.

You can fuck right off with your fucking high horse. You wanna know my life motto? It's called don't be a fucking asshole. You are an asshole, and so is Trump, and so is any other diehard bootlicker that prefers to live with their head in the sand. Go fucking hang out in the Fox News comment section if you're tired of libs invading your safe space.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04772 seconds with 10 queries