View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 11:39 PM   #38
SkinzWin
Playmaker

Re: Philly postgame week 1

A brand new offensive and defensive system. Young QB and a lot of young and undrafted players on both sides of the ball. No pre season games. Limited practice reps due to COVID.

The first half was what I expected it to be. The o line we knew was an issue. They didn’t give Haskins enough time to step into his throws early on. They had to build some chemistry and some reps on both sides of the ball early. And it showed.

But damn if the players and coaches didn’t MAKE. SOME. ADJUSTMENTS. WTF is an adjustment?! I heard about them from fans of other teams but I haven’t seen ‘em on this team in a loooooong time.

Bottom line folks, we have a young team with good core players (that we still obviously need to add to in several positions) and some DAMN GOOD coaches. That’s the X factor. In years past, we would have shit the bed in the second half. Sloppy play, guys blaming each other, no discipline. But not today.

I can’t tell you how proud I finally am to be a fan of this team. It’s been hard for awhile, but I feel like we have something to build on and make some serious noise in the future. Maybe not this year. But maybe....
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Team Heinicke Fan Club
punch it in - CEO
SkinzWin - President
FrenchSkin - VP of Global Operations
ODUsmitty - Director of Cheerleader Fulfillment
Meks - Director of Marketing
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03602 seconds with 10 queries