View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 04:10 PM   #82
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: Redskins Salary Cap Status 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillH View Post
Lol... yeah , he played off the sua rumors like "oh yeah I just saw that on the ticker, I'm learning a lot from the ticker these days"

Nice touch.

Jay may have taken his deception game up a level this year.

Either that or Bruce is giving him 0 input or isn't communicating with him about transactions. I very much doubt this, but this is what a lot of people would want you to believe. I get it with the Skins history, and wouldn't put it past them, but somehow I think both Bruce and Dan know they've run out of chances at dictating to a legitimate NFL coach.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Now that I think about it some more, it's actually pretty plausible. Remember the story about Doug finding out about the Smith trade. "Don't answer your phone." I'll fill you in tomorrow.

He had to talk with Bruce in the morning to find out what happened.

I think it's quite possible that Bruce will listen to Jay's opinion on players, but doesn't tell him before he makes a move like trading Cravens.

That said I'm sure Gruden weighed in long ago and told him I don't know how Su'a can come back to our locker room. If we see Compton challenging him in a video, then Jay sees a lot more.

My guess is Jay didn't know this trade was going down, but he probably wanted it.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06479 seconds with 10 queries