View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 12:02 PM   #15
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Post draft breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I like the draft. Don't love it.

Brown was an absolute steal. We really fixed up that WR room this offseason.

I like Cosmi. Super athletic. His height and athletic ability should be more than enough to overcome any short arm issues. I think he starts game 1, and we have an excellent swing tackle in Lucas. If Cosmi can play and Charles is healthy, our OLine depth is really good.
Yeah if Lucas could be our swing tackle, that would be awesome. You need 3 starting caliber tackles bc with injuries, that swing guy might end up taking more snaps then your week 1 starters. I always feel bad for the Lucas and Nshecke's of the world, always the brides maid and never the bride. Vitally important and has skills to be a low end starter but gets the step brother role.

Cosmi is off the charts strong, 99th percentile. Cant wait to see him, Matty I and Payne lifting together.

Wr Brown .. I nothing about the guy but everyone is raving about him, seems to have that uncanny Desean Jackson ability to track, adjust and catch those long over the shoulder balls.

Exciting times to see an atheletic LB, OT, CB and WR added to the mix. Plus CB Jackson and WR Samuel in FA.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05460 seconds with 10 queries