Thread: NFL Week 13
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 11:53 PM   #139
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: NFL Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Watched the 4th quarter... Jones 2/3 passing. Amazing.

I was in the camp of "Belichick made Brady more that the opposite"...
I think the one thing the last 2 years have proven is everybody picking a side on that argument was wrong. It was just a matter of 2 GOATs meeting each other...
While Brady is a GOAT, he hasn't done for Tampa what BB has done for the Patriots.

For example. Brady goes to a stacked Bucs offense that was rated 3rd in the league behind Jamies Winston's 30 ints. They also brought in AB, Fournette, and Gronk to add to it. Add that to the #6 defense in the NFL and it's a Super Bowl team in the making with or without Tom Brady. It's not like Brady took a below average offense and turned it into high octane. He simply made it better.

On the other hand. Look at what BB has done for the Patriots. Dude has them in 1st place with a rookie QB, and winning games with his QB throwing THREE fucking passes the entire game. There were two games early this year the Pats should have won so they should easily be 11-2.

If I have a choice between BB or Brady to start a team. It's not even close. BB will bring more to the team overall than Brady.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04049 seconds with 10 queries