View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 08:21 PM   #82
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...”well, now I understand why she be so sleepy all the time”

Monty is a mental midget if he couldn’t tell a girl who he dated for 6 months was using dope. And yes he is a problem if illegal drugs found at his place. What a fuckin retard, you drop off your dying chick and then don’t go thru and clean out your house? What was he waiting for?
Her mom says they weren't dating, so probably FWB.

Also I'm surprised you say he's the problem since you are our resident toker.

One way or another he loses. Media says he's been cooperating with the investigation, now it's a red flag from you that he immediately didn't go home and clean out his house?

If he was guilty of anything, he'd be the first one disposing of any evidence. But cooperating with the 5-0 to clear his name, now that's to be frowned upon? LOL he can't win with you guys.

And for the 15th time, I'm fine cutting him because we can do better than him at safety. Obviously he's not the smartest guy (shoutout Buffalo Bob, if you could remind me what that previous incident was where he attempted to murder a guy yet for some reason didn't end up in prison for it), and he's not the best football player. But crucifying him because the girl he was fucking was an addict is par for the course for this forum.

Last edited by mooby; 11-20-2019 at 10:00 PM.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04317 seconds with 10 queries