View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 10:47 AM   #19
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Remember the Titans: Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
So you think 5 quarters is enough of a sample? Don't get me wrong, I want Josh Johnson to succeed, but your pulling stuff out of nowhere to try to make a point. Also, Josh was more familiar with Jay's system coming in than Alex, since Josh played under Gruden's system before.

I don't like that the acquisition of Alex was all on Bruce Allen, as I don't trust his judgement.

But the team's record while Alex was playing, shows that he did enough to get the team to 6-3.
I'm not simply pulling stuff out of nowhere...we can disagree, but I'm not listing random, made up crap. Josh Johnson should have been more familiar than a 12 year vet coming off his best season with full camp, preseason, etc. Josh was on the couch, how long?

Josh's game review wasn't bad...but the QBR number (well respected) was surprising and good news. Alex didn't get better as the season went on...the weight on the contract will affect us. I actually think the team was peaking as Alex went down, team was flattening out. That flattening out was due a lot on the play of Alex.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05914 seconds with 10 queries