View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 07:47 AM   #27
AnonEmouse
The Starter

Re: K.C Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Of course this game is fucking televised here on cbs. [emoji1750]

We are going to get absolutely annihilated. This is a game that our offense has to excel, and whereas everyone is thinking TH will hold us back, it will be Scott Turner. He will immediately get into an air war with one Patrick Mahommes. The sane thing to do would be feed Gibson the ball, and keep the ball away from Mahommes but he won’t.

21-0 after the first. It is over early.
I don’t think I have to attach teams to the scores. We all know.

The only saving grace is Mahommes is my fantasy quarterback and even we could beat my fantasy team.
Mine too...

But if we lose I'm disinclined to point to Turner being the likely cause. If it goes like Buffalo (though admittedly and much better D than KC) we could be 3 scores down by the 2nd quarter and have no choice but to to try to catch up. Else you're running the ball to mitigate damage in a lost cause; tantamount to resigning your coaching position.

Only way we win this is if the D finally find their backside without needing both hands and work out how to play effectively. But with Mahomes mobility and Hill's speed, I'm not at all confident. I say we get a late score but still lose by 2 TD's.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04321 seconds with 10 queries