View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 11:52 AM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Fantasy Football 2016

What's up fantasy football junkies....Its time.

Time to get the entry fees together, get the leagues re-opened, player rankings together, resources together, etc.

So who are you drafting? Who are your sleepers? Who is your busts?

The Redskins are fantasy relevant again...Jordan Reed, DJax, Matt Jones, Cousins....anybody you going after? Do lie you homer!

My pay league is a little uncertain this year, we've talked but no commitment because several of our guys are only doing Weekly league with kings or duel...that's some weak shit imo.

Players in my cross hairs this year:

QB...zero focus, too deep...Cousins, Carr, Famous Jameis, Eli and Brady are the arms at looking at right now you could be taken at good value.

RB...Im probably looking to take one in the first two rounds but I really like Miller in Texas. Im also looking later for a Jeremy Hill, Langford, Latavius Murray. Matt Jones and Melvin Gordon I think could be taken later for great value.

WR...We are stacked at WR this year. Dez and AJ Green could be taken for great value. Mike Evans and Brandin Cooks could be the next guys who could breakin into top 5 WR in the league. Keenan Allen is gonna have a good year.

Sleepers....TE: Jordan Cameron and Zach Miller....WR: Stefon Diggs and Chris Hogan once brady is back RB: Duke Johnson and a lot of rookies.

Who you got?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04221 seconds with 10 queries