View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #9
MTK
\m/

Re: Warpath $$ League #2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itvnetop View Post
Hmmm, I usually do a $50 buy-in (sorry, rban!). 12 team league, 2 RB's and 2 WR's with a flex RB/WR (the rest standard positions: QB, TE, K, D, 6-7 bench). If $50 is too much for everyone, I'll make it lower... just let me know. Hope everyone's got PayPal!

As for draft time, do you guys prefer weeknights sometime in the evening? What would be the alternative if the weeknights are full? I'd also stay away from Labor Day weekend.

As for playoff payouts:

1st: 325
2nd: 150
3rd: 75
4th: 50

I'm usually in a few leagues with a last place penalty (usually the amount of the buy-in). Basically, this prevents owners from surrendering at the end if they feel they are out of contention- this way, league integrity is kept all the way through the season. The penalty money is usually given to the "regular season" champ (ie, the owner with the overall top seed in the playoffs)... reason being that the regular season champ deserves a little something for extended performance, where fantasy playoffs are sometimes a bit wacky. Of course, there's no way to really police the penalty since we're all on cyberspace- it'd be on an honor system. If we have the same league the following year, that owner wouldn't be invited back if he/she didn't pay.

If you guys have any input, I'm definitely open to it.
sounds good to me

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06168 seconds with 10 queries