View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 03:26 PM   #120
los panda
Pro Bowl

Re: Post Draft Thoughts

I've been buying a lot of retro video games lately on eBay. Many of them using the "Best Offer" function and I'm disappointed when the seller accepts my first offer.

I'm like "Well darn, I know I got a good deal here but a dollar or two less would have been an even better deal." Two or three of those and I could have afforded to buy an additional game with the savings.

I'm also selling some retro games on eBay, with "Buy It Now" pricing in addition to using the "Best Offer" function. And it blows my mind when someone just buys it now at the full list price instead of making me an offer at a lower price.

Absolutely nothing to lose, because I can decline all their offers and they can still "Buy It Now" at the end of the day.

I get that each team uses similar charts if not the exact same chart, but the chart can't possibly tell them exactly where a team will finish the upcoming season and their draft order the next year.

"Bruce, you guys just got a great QB, your picks next year are going to be a lot lower than 15th out of 32, throw in a 6th rounder and I'm DTF."

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04686 seconds with 10 queries