View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 10:04 AM   #22
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Post "end these crazy PO talks" game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I'll just leave this here for those still not convinced Bruce is a failure

Allen was hired late in the 2009 season, saying: “I like urgency. I like doing things sooner than later.” Starting with the next fall, the Redskins have a 62-94-1 regular season record under Allen, their .398 winning percentage the fifth worst in the NFL over that span. They also have the NFL’s fifth-worst point differential (minus-611) since 2010. Only the Oakland Raiders (62-95), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (58-99), Jacksonville Jaguars (49-108) and Cleveland Browns (42-114-1) have worse records and point differentials over that span. All four of those teams have more wins in 2019, too.

The Redskins have finished over .500 three times in Allen’s 10 seasons, with just one campaign, 2012, producing 10 wins or more. Washington has just two playoff appearances over the past decade, both of which ended with losses in the wild-card round. Three-fourths of the league’s teams, 24 of 32, have at least one playoff win since 2010, and only five franchises other than Washington have two or fewer playoff appearances.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...y-measurement/

There is no way to go but up but that starts with firing BA

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03766 seconds with 10 queries