Thread: Giants Postgame
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 05:54 PM   #163
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Giants Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I have called for running the ball for a long time because it’s the primary reason why teams win and go far in the playoffs...I love it. It’s redskins football.

The issue is Alex Smith the last several years has been a very good qb...and Jay Gruden offense in the last couple year is known for have a good passing scheme. So to watch the qb play this year has been disappointing. Especially when I heard Alex is the best deep ball passer and was great in the red zone. He has time to throw the ball, protection isn’t an issue. It would be nice to have a middle and deep range passing attack...we have opportunities bc defense are creeping and going single high safety against us.

I want to see steps...I think Jay needs to look at the play action game...execution and scheme. RPO execution, can we get better opportunities? Maybe add a burner WR to help open up the down field opportunities.

I’m offering solutions...to say, “this is the Alex we envisioned” is simply dishonest.
I agree this is not the Alex we envisioned, but to hope that he was going to reproduce last year's deep ball productivity is delusional IMO.
Give me the efficient short passing game version of Alex Smith right now and this team is virtually unstoppable, don't try to turn him into something he's not.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05985 seconds with 10 queries