View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 09:55 PM   #195
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Super Bowl Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
What did they have to give up to get him? Did they have to give up multiple first rounders? What about Devin White or any of their wr's?

Also the previous QB turned the ball over 30 plus times.

While I agree QB is crucial, doing RG3 type of deals I'm just not in favor of. Would I give up next years number 1 and a 3rd this year if we could get Fields or Wilson? I'd do it.
Trading for Watson is not an RG3 type of deal. If you get Watson, you are getting an elite QB in his prime that will very likely play at a high level for the next 5-7 years or even more.

As far as the other needs for the team, aside from maybe left tackle, I don't see any other position that cannot be handled by either free agency or mid-round picks in the next three years.

Adding a Watson type of player, automatically fixes your passing game, your running game (since defenses will respect the pass), and our top 10 defense won't need to carry the team all the time. And oh yeah, if you are worried about not having a first round pick until 2024, Watson will be 28 years old by then and still in his prime.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03566 seconds with 10 queries