View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:20 AM   #44
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Bills Post Game - Post Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
I tend to agree. Part of my desire to keep Keenum in there (when healthy) is that it would help us better evaluate the rest of the young talent on the team as he'd run a more effective offense and keep us close enough in games that we don't become one dimensional.

Haskins wasn't asked to do anything other than hand the ball off to AP and throw short dump-off passes. We got not hints of how good or terrible he could be. But he did enough to not completely ruin the game, so he didn't really hurt our ability to evaluate other players.

Also, I love Paul Richard calling out Bruce and the coaches to stop saying "we're close." There's nothing to gain by pretending to be something we're not. Acknowledging what we are is the first step to recovery.

Also, really glad the Dolphins won one. We need to keep losing out and hope they stumble into another win so we can get that top pick.
We're not going to get the top pick. We play the Jets in two weeks, and they might be worse than the Dolphins.

Also I never heard Paul Richardson say that, but good for him. Now if only we had coaches who could put him to better use than running 6 yard curl routes.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.42247 seconds with 10 queries