View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 08:53 AM   #33
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Democratic debates

I certainly think Sanders is right about income inequality, but his means are wrong. The middle class is shrinking. But the idea to tax the rich and corporate institutions are short sighted. His plans of infrastructure repair and such is very low value when its comes to income inequality.

Ive stated before, education reform and corporate wealth should be tied together. The cost of an education is ridiculous. These state supported colleges cost is bullshit. We should focus on high education standards to raise people up and at the same time private companies who have a stake in a stronger work force need to be invested more in this cost. I would look at shortening colleges years to more intensive course work within viable industry jobs. Private companies large and small could offer more permanent placement options tied college recruiting. YET NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT EDUCATION IN THIS ELECTION.

An example of a simple problem with one of Bernies plan:
He's already stated in the free paid leave he would raise a .02% payroll tax. That is absurd. I should not pay for folks to sit on their ass to have kids. Paid leave is granted to folks who work hard and have good jobs. Hell, folks where I work with positions in the mail room get paid leave.

Bernie doesn't really know how is gonna pay for any of this...tax hikes will not pass in congress. he should know this.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05904 seconds with 10 queries