View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 09:12 AM   #33
GridIron26
Playmaker

Re: The Too Soon 2021 NFL Draft Thread

No thanks to Brissett, there is a reason why Colts replaced him with a different QB. We need to start fresh with QB by drafting one if we have the opportunity. Although now there's news coming out that the team wants Smith to come back next year. If Smith continues to play well for rest of the season, I would give him one more chance next year and have him mentor the rookie QB at the same time (i.e., Mahomes's rookie year).

Cam Sims isn't even close to Godwin's level, I would love to sign Godwin or Robinson although I'm not sure if both would want to come to WFT. I'm sure they will want to play for a SB contender team unless they are looking for a big contract. I would give Godwin a big contract, not Robinson.

I used to like Hunter Henry and I wanted WFT to sign him before Chargers tagged him, but now I'm not sure anymore - he seems like he cannot stay healthy for full season. I would absolutely love for WFT to sign Jonnu Smith! Smith is underutilized by Tenn, he has the talents and great with running after catches. I would choose Smith over every other available TEs.

As for defense, the only players I would go after is Lavonte David or Justin Simmons. I don't see any other FA defense players we should go after. We can attack this area in draft and UFA.

Last edited by GridIron26; 11-26-2020 at 10:29 AM.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05060 seconds with 10 queries