View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 11:10 AM   #22
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Re: PREDICT GAME 3 AGAINST “Da Bears”

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
1. Because this is a sunk season.
2. QB play isnt even in the top 10 of things that need to be fixed short term.
3. Left side of O line is new and while they have been better than expected, it still consists of Donald Penn and Erick Flowers.
4. Right side of our O line is regressing.
5. Haskins most likely still is raw in terms of reading disguised blitzes.
6. Haskins is most likely still raw in calling and shifting protections.
7. Haskins is most likely still raw in getting the ball out quickly and "on time".
8. Haskins hangs tough in the pocket but, while a trait you want, maybe not for a rookie QB behind this line.

Haskins will start this season and hopefully they are working him in and not just having him the opposing team scout offense. The bye week might be a good time.

Ideally for me, after the Bills game week 9 he gets 1st team reps over week 10 bye and starts against the Jets.

Week 7 we play the 9ers on 10/20 then play the Vikes on thurs 10/24. I dont want to see the rookie playing the Vikings on short notice and no real install time. Jay will have to partially install the Vikes game plan before the 9ers game ... thats a lot to handle for this team.
Haskins needs to be playing by the Dolphins game. That is where I would start him since he isn't playing against Chicago or New England

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.16029 seconds with 10 queries