View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 09:48 AM   #47
AnonEmouse
The Starter

Re: WFT's Off-Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Trade for Stafford and sign Golladay. I'd put us in the top 8 or so in pre-season power rankings asap, without any other moves/picks we made.

Stafford is my non-drafted dream scenario.

Watson would be above him, but that's just not realistic at this time imo.
I wouldn't go after Golladay unless we get rejected by the better options (like Robinson, Samuel etc.). For me Golladay has a habit of disappearing for stretches.

I'd be surprised if Robinson doesn't reach FA; the Bears have arguably a worse QB situation than us and if you're Robinson why would you not want to test FA and make your money while you can? Pus he'll want to go somewhere that he's not be the only standout receiver, and thus DT'd all the time. Put him opposite Scary and add a good slot (maybe Cam) and we get an instant upgrade in the passing attack, almost regardless of who is QB.

I'd also think Curtis Samuel reaches FA with the situation in Carolina. I'd also go with him over Golladay.

I'd add Corey Davis, Will Fuller and Chris Godwin to the list, but I'd be surprised if they reach FA (though maybe not Fuller given the new rumblings around Watson).

Maybe we should start a specific FA thread to go along with the draft thread?
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04229 seconds with 10 queries