View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 01:10 PM   #245
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Me too. Based on all I've read about the C-Men draft, I feel that it can be narrowed down to this: They want a Top 10 quality playmaker with Pro Bowl potential at #11. So, in this draft, I don't think the C-Men will draft any Lineman, QB, RB, LB, or TE at #11. If hybrid S/LB Hamilton should fall out of the Top 10, I think he's the player they want most and they will take him. If he doesn't fall, then I think only these players would be in consideration at #11: WR London, WR Wilson, CB Gardner, and CB Stingley. If none of these players is available, I think the C-Men will trade down, which would also be beneficial because they could make good use of more draft picks.
I am pretty much in agreement with you.

Honestly I think it would be pretty miraculous to see Hamilton fall to us at 11. He's widely thought of as top 5, and some have him as the #1 prospect, but you never know.

Either way, here are my top 3 scenarios for the first round.

1. Hamilton falls to 11, and he's the pick.
2. Hamilton does not fall to 11, and another team blows them away with a trade offer.
3. Hamilton does not fall to 11, no good trade offers, and they select London or Stingley.

That being said, I wouldn't hate it if they took an offensive lineman...Neal, Okwonu, Cross.

The good thing about being in their position, is there will almost certainly be a player there at 11 who should have been drafted in the top 10, and who can help them out immediately.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05734 seconds with 10 queries