View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 02:36 AM   #110
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: Mandos vs. Vagiants post game thread pt1

Been mostly biting my tongue reading these 8 pages of posts, but here is how I see this game, and the next few weeks.

Like I said before the game, if they want to consider themselves serious playoff contenders, they don't lose this game. Well, they didn't lose the game. The problem is, they didn't win the game either. It's for another discussion, but fuck the ties already. Let's figure out a way to have a winner and a loser for every game. A tie is bullshit, and for an organization that is seemingly doing everything they can to market themselves as the greatest sport on the planet, to allow this to continue to occur, and have teams walk off the field not knowing what to think about how the game ended - is plain stupid and straight up .

Anyway, these teams are obviously pretty evenly matched. I would probably give a slight edge to the Skins since we came away with the tie (didn't lose) on the road. With the bye week, and with the Midgets playing the Eagles this week, the advantage has to go with the Skins in Prime Time Sunday night. Again, if they want to consider themselves serious playoff contenders, they don't lose that game...and we can probably say that for the rest of the season.

I predicted 11-6 as their record. There were a few 10 win predictions too. I would say that we are probably going to be in the neighborhood, but probably not getting there the way we thought we would...but who cares. I want me some playoff football. Beat the NYV's, beat the Sexual predator-led Browns, beat the Garappololess 40-whiners, see what happens with the Cowgirls, and let this defense and TH see what they can do in the post season.

It's been a fun year really. Not perfect, but the most I've wanted to watch this team in a while - and the most hope I've had in the whole thing in some time.

Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.13687 seconds with 10 queries