View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 02:45 PM   #23
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
We are in same boat.. I have a pitbull and he is one of the most amazing dogs I have ever met (not saying this just because he's mine, I'm serious about this). It's always disheartening whenever I read any stories that would label pitbulls as dangerous dogs.. I cannot fathom the fact that many people are aware that owners are responsible for training dogs to be good dogs, and yet people are always quick to blame "aggressive breed" dogs for bad things. When dogs do bad things, first thing we should do is to look at the owners.

It's past time for Redskins and Williams to move forward without each other. It seems like the longer Redskins try to hold onto Williams, the less valuable he gets.
We have had ours for about 6 months, he's only 10 months old but was a rescue and I've had 2 German shepards in my life as well.. Our Pit is absolutely amazing with my kids (10 and 7) year olds, in fact we go on daily jogs and he has not once tried to attack any other dog on the area. Its all on how u raise them

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04056 seconds with 10 queries