View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 03:42 PM   #2
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: WFT 2020 Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
With all that happened recently we've been sucked into non-football conversations (and I'll plead guilty of engaging quite a lot about what the new name should be)...

So I figured we could enjoy some football talk in a fresh thread, let's try not to keep non-football talk out of this one !

With players coming in and Training Camp scheduled to start next week, give me:

-Position you're most excited about:

DL. No brainer.

-Position you're most worried about:

LT. I know a lot of you love Saahdiq Charles, but I'm not sure he's NFL ready yet. And LT is key to Haskins development. Most of us thought we were going to sign a veteran à la Donald Penn... But it doesn't look like it, am I wrong ?

-Position battle you're most intrigued about :

CB for me. Excited to have Kendall Fuller back, I think Darby is solid, and with Moreau, Moreland and Stroman we have some young exciting talent !

-Sleeper player you think will have a big impact:

Jon Bostic. His performance last year is highly underrated IMO. Figure out a way to have Bostic, Thomas and Holcomb on the field at the same time and our front 7 looks nasty !
So you want us to bring up non-football talk lol? I kid.

I like Lucas and Charles. Don't think LT will be a position of strength but it will be serviceable.

I'm interested to see how Davis looks at FS and if we can get sufficient production out of the TE position.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03741 seconds with 10 queries