View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 07:10 PM   #6
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Re: Problem with posts or censorship?

If you're talking about social media...yes, it's been a well-known fact they've been censoring people that do not agree with their politics. Employees are on video admitting it.

I also find it strange, but not surprising, that we're not being allowed to hear from anyone in opposition to this change.

This culture change movement also uses the tactic that if you publicly disagree with them, you will be destroyed. Ask Drew Brees or Curt Schilling or any number of actors that have been blacklisted simply for having a different opinion than liberal Hollywood.

Several years ago, I got BANNED from a sports logo forum for defending the Redskins. It's a Canadian-based forum so it's not shocking they oppose free speech. All of the members CONSTANTLY bashed the Redskins and called them, and ME racist for supporting the team. When I came back with facts about the history of the team or the Native American polls, I'd get warnings and month-long suspensions, After a few of those, they banned me for life. Name-calling and talking about the Redskins in a derogatory manner was acceptable but disagreeing wasn't. They'd let threads go on bashing the team and calling people racists, but once I'd step in with a different view,
"We will not discuss the name of the Redskins, thread locked and you're gone." There are idiots there that refuse to even type the name of the Redskins, they'll use asterisks and other NOT clever ways of saying it.

It's a shame, that was a great place to see uniform news and concepts, just don't dare have an opinion different than the moderators and site owner.

I recall there was another prominent forum member on WP that was also a member there, he can probably back me up on that place and my story.

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.32435 seconds with 10 queries