View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 01:21 PM   #68
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Re: At What Point will NFL Officiating Be Held Responsible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Last night was atrocious. And after the cowgirls last two games, one against us, it's easy to see why ppl would claim bias. And I'm not opposing that view. When someone is touting better ratings I look at the bigger picture. They have been making the NFCE closer for about 3 weeks now. Include that Houston game which potentially Hopkins seals for us with a 37 or so yarder.... That shit was beyond a joke and a blatant middle finger from the league. As we're the calls/non calls last night. As for Sandjackass's argument about yards and calls - of course they wanna make the stat line look plausible when they give you the game sealing INT that hit the ground, amari Cooper's non catch and take away the Michael Thomas catch. It's not about the.numbers at all, it's about the plays in which they CHOOSE to call the way they do. You don't think the calls are opportunistic? Even a blatant hold going uncalled or hey, we should call it this time let's keep this thing close. Sure Matty, there are bad calls in every game but I'll be damned if there isn't starter in some games and some divisions by the league. The NFCE go alot tighter and the team the league wants to take it this year(possibly) is now in first and starting with that fucking Houston game.... The former 1st place team is fading fast with 3 division games left and 2 against the media lovefest first time ever SB champion eagles.... It's all .... TOO coincidental for me.... Way too much so. And it's been like that for years.
So why do you even attend and watch games? Everything is a blatant conspiracy to allow certain teams favor over the rest of the league.

Do you even comprehend the depth of conspiracy you are proposing? Literally hundreds of league officials and executives would have to be involved. And there is not one 'voice of opposition'?

I am not so much concerned about your train of thought. I'm more worried that you are also allowed to vote and drive cars.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05641 seconds with 10 queries