View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 06:26 AM   #1
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

DOUBLE POST*Skins @ Eagles Postgame*

This was a 1 point game entering the 4th... sure doesn't feel like it now.

Some random thoughts:

+

AP

Decent pass pro considering we lost both our back up gards during the game

Loved Foster stop early in the game and his coverage on Josh’s INT

Loved Brown stop on 4th and goal too

Doctson had some nice catches

Reed's effort to get the 1st down late in the 2nd was something we rarely see from him

-

Injuries Colt, Cooper... this is just too much to overcome for this team

Norman, a part from the pick he had a bad game, I don't get why they play him on pressed man coverage that much, he's a soft zone CB...

HHCD... Enough with this guy... such a disappointment: pathetic angle again on Sproles TD late in the 2nd, then waiting on Tate rather trying to tackle for a little gain in the 4th...

Where was the pass rush?

About the above, on the play just before Norman’s pick: 3rd down play and our DTs were Tim Settle and #99 Caleb Brantley... really? I get that lately we've been rotating our Dlinemen way more than early in the season, and Tim Settle is playing really well... But this is getting our of hand, and it doesn't seem to be working... On key situations don't you want your best 11 on the field?!

Not gonna hate on TW but I really didn't like that he missed the block on the trick play early in the 4th where Reed threw it back to CT on 3rd down. That was a 1st down.
If your best players don't make plays they're supposed to make you're not going to overcome adversity. At that point it was a 12 points game with 10:20 to go, this offense needed a spark and instead it's a 3 and out... Disappointing.

Heck... still hoping to see a W at FedEx on Sunday...

HTTR

Advertisements

Page generated in 2.14358 seconds with 10 queries