Thread: Sua Cravens
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 02:34 PM   #38
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Sua Cravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTR View Post
All the other players play because they're thinking about us, the fans, and about the good of the Redskins lol.

And some work out their personal problems by smashing wide receivers (and occasionally girlfriends), and others by stepping away from the game. For the sake of our Sunday enjoyment we want the first category, but let's be careful about judging

Propensity to personal confusion and doubt (like propensity to gf smashing or ingesting dangerous substances) is one of those things you hope a player gets over once he matures and becomes a true professional. You take a chance on all these guys, including propensity to injury.
Good post. I think we forget the players are human too, with the same faults as us. The only different is their bank accounts. But if people haven't learned money doesn't teach you ethics, personal responsibility, accountability, etc. they haven't been paying attention. Whatever Cravens' issues are, I hope he gets them sorted out. But he's done here, even if he changes his mind (which I doubt happens).

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.11897 seconds with 10 queries